Gladiator Cargo Net
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Used by large and small fleets across the country it is the highest rated cargo net on the market. It has earned this by being easy to use, incredibly strong and durable.
Our use of integrated rip-stop mesh sets us apart from the competition. The meshing makes the net smooth on one side preventing snags when securing your cargo as well as containing smaller items. It is made of industrial strength rip-stop mesh which means that even if it's punctured it won't continue to tear!
Each mesh thread is comprised of thousands of smaller threads, then coated, giving it incredibly strong rip-stop properties. The Gladiator Cargo Net is built from weatherproofed, heavy-duty 1.5” webbing with triple-layered reinforced edges. This allows the net its ability to safely secure large cargo loads and take the abuse of commercial use. Additionally, multiple grommet attachment points around the perimeter allow for:
- Larger sizes to be naturally made smaller
- Tighter angles for odd loads
- Secures at multiple points
Features & Advantages
- Integrated, rip-stop meshing prevents snags and secures small objects.
- High strength, weatherproofed material and quality construction create a durable, heavy-duty product.
- Many securement points make for great versatility
- Secures odd sized loads
- Net coverage can be made larger or smaller
- Grips your load under tension
- Distributes the load over a large surface area: no more broken cargo
- 278 pound per square inch non-continuous tear material
Additionally, the included oversized bag makes it easy to quickly wrap up the net and throw into your cab. Fast and easy single person operation that saves you time and frustration.
The best restraint possible for your cargo and peace of mind when you’re on the road.
Many years of heavy-duty use creating a high value for your dollar.
- Stores conveniently
- Easy to carry with you
- Tangle Free!
Working Load Limit (WLL): 1,500 lbs